Saturday, June 7, 2008

14th Treatment

Since I had an early treatment at 10:00am today, we stopped at Panera's for a little breakfast. I ate half of a cinnamon crunch bagel and drank a hot chai tea latte. The bagel tasted almost too sweet for me, which is crazy considering how much I love sweet things. My stomach just didn't feel right from the night before, even though I had hoped that eating something would help. I got through the treatment, came home, and slept on the sofa the entire day. I didn't want anything to pass between my lips; that's how unsettled my stomach felt. My hubby got home from work and there I was, still parked on the sofa. I stayed there till bedtime. What can I say - I just plain feel sick.

14 down, 5 to go

1 comment:

Stacy Lutter said...

Carol,

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. Thanks for sharing your experiences. This is very valuable for others who have to go through this.

You're almost done!

Stacy