Wednesday, June 4, 2008

12th Treatment

Third day for the same IV line, but that's as long as they can keep a line in. I'll have to have a new line put in tomorrow. I've been drinking the Ensure samples they gave me. They're almost like a milkshake and very creamy. They don't taste funny like most food seems to. I thought I was hungry for a pork barbeque last night, but that ended up tasting weird. Margarine tastes weird too. I do eat multi-grain Cheerios dry for breakfast some mornings, and that tastes alright. Tonight my hubby made BLT sandwiches, and that tasted good but saltier than usual. I'm worried that when food tastes good again, I'll gain all my weight back. I guess I'll have to get on a Wii Fit schedule. The aches are about the same as last night, and I don't feel too feverish. I'm thirsty, tired, and my stomache has been unsettled all day, but that's all minor. I guess I'd better push some liquids before heading to bed.

12 down, 7 to go

1 comment:

Suzanne Shaffer said...

Hi Carol,
Just sending good thoughts your way!! We miss you at all of our meetings - All IDS, crazy Jeff at the ANGEL docs team - he cracks me UP, eLSSers...

Keep taking good care of yourself and know we are thinking of you!!!

Hey, when is that baby due, grandma??!! How exciting is that!!

OK, hope your weekend is restful and comfortable, headache and pain free!!!
Suzanne