Wednesday, June 4, 2008

11th Treatment

Everything went as usual for today's treatment. They were able to reuse the IV line from yesterday which is always nice since I get to avoid another needle stick. I'm sure they like it too since they don't have to go on a vein hunt. A heating pad did the trick in keeping my vein from hurting the last half hour. I came home tired as usual, and rested on the patio again. My daughter was coming to take me to Babies R Us to look at crib sets, and I almost called her to cancel because I felt so tired. I'm glad I hung in there. She drove and did most of the talking. I was able to walk around the store and help her decide on the pattern she wanted, and then bought a set so they could pick out matching paint to get the room started. The aches really didn't get too bad, and the headache was bearable. I went to bed early but had trouble getting comfortable. It was definitely an easier night than Monday night.

11 down, 8 to go

No comments: