Thursday, May 29, 2008

7th Treatment

Well, it seems that the steroid was the reason for the lack of body aches, fever and chills Tuesday night, and my suggestion that it should become a permanent part of the IV cocktail fell on deaf ears. On the way home from treatment we stocked up on Gatorade and Powerade though I've yet to crack open a bottle. Till we got home, my headache was gearing up to be another good one and I could already feel the body aches starting. I sat in my chair, dozing on and off till 6:00, then headed upstairs for my Tylenol. I saw the bed, and figured I didn't feel like fighting it and crawled in. That was it for the night. I got up once around 10:45 for two more Tylenol and that was it till the alarm went off this morning at 7:00. In bed for 13 hours - no wonder my back is stiff! I can't believe I actually slept that long. I still feel lightheaded and kind of weak, so I plan on staying home this morning to try and get ahead of this hydration plan once and for all. I'm sure that a little food in my stomach will help me feel stronger. I even made a cup of coffee to try to jumpstart my morning.

7 down, 12 to go

No comments: