Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st Night

Well, I survived - not that I didn't think I would. The chills got as bad as I've ever had with the flu and I was burning with fever. It was hard to sleep because I just couldn't get warm, even with socks, a sweatshirt, and an extra blanket. I took two more Tylenol around 11:00pm. At some point during the night the chills stopped and I could just feel the fever - I was able to take off the sweatshirt. Now, the fever seems to be gone, and I'm just left with a bit of a headache; the body aches are gone. This is doable if it's as bad as it's going to get.

I decided to stay home from work so I can better gauge how I feel throughout the morning. I had a slow start, and decided to keep it slow; now is not the time to be rushing about trying to beat the clock. I plan to work on a few projects this morning and keep my email open till it's time to leave for the next treatment. If tonight goes the same as yesterday, I plan on going to work tomorrow.

No comments: